Friday, July 29, 2011

TAIWAN Vol. 2

Dear Friends and Family,

I am laying in bed, about to fall asleep. I am thinking about my day, thinking about the great things I have seen and thinking about the greater things to come. I will be teaching Taiwanese students, loving them, sharing Jesus with them, developing a friendship with 100 students(WHAT!?). I have seen 20 plus people accept Jesus into their hearts. I have seen lives changed and the world made a better place because the spirit that lived in Jesus lives in them now. I have a team of people who support each others, care for each other. I am viewed funny, cool, insightful, a servant, and loving to them. I am traveling, doing things that not many people do, nor are seeing in their lives. You know what is crazy?

I can't get satisfied by any of it. I still feel insignificant.

At the end of the day whom defines me is Christ Jesus. At the end of my day Jesus is my best friend and whom I look forward to lying next to before I fall asleep at night. He is the last person I long to talk to before I go to sleep. I love him.

Its true I get distracted by my work and forget Jesus sometimes but I quickly realize it. Come back to him to receive his affection, affirmation, and much more from Him. He is so faithful and jealous for us, I love it! Having a jealous God for me is the best thing because it shows he is faithful, loving, longing for us to know him and care for him. Love him equally as he loves/cares for us. :) He puts a smile on my face. I understand that jealously of God and I am grate full to have a jealous God. Oprah, you don't know what your talking about!(I have sorrow/compassion for you Oprah. Love you girl but your views are wacked!).....

I never thought I would write something about Oprah. I never knew I would understand the love of God for me. I am slowly understanding it and it makes me so grate full.

He makes me feel satisfied and significant. He is greater than I.

I must keep my focus and identity on him, the author of all creatures in heaven and under.

Love you Jesus. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment