Wednesday, July 27, 2011

TAIWAN

Dear Friends and Family,

We are in Taiwan. We are presently practicing our dances and dramas.

Our housing is awesome. We have bucket showers, beds that are foams on the floor, amazing food, and a alley to walk down that looks like its from a murder mystery film.

The whole travel experience took 32 hours. Three plane rides and three tasty meals on the plane. At the end of the whole experience my knees where killing me, my butt was numb, and I felt sick for a lil moment.

We landed in Tokyo Japan! Loved it....nothing happened while we were there but I stared out of the air imaging what was beyond the horizon. I listened to Underoath which is a band I wanted to listen to in Tokyo Japan because of their ambient sound. Check that off the bucket list. :D


Ya we are ready to love Jesus and the people here.

Peace out. Pray for us.

1 comment: